• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Coilovers

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
And not denying it is fun;D I really miss having a U4 car at my disposal, about as much fun as you can have with your clothes on. I just can’t justify owning one for fun and the financial/time investment to race is definitely off the table.

Back to your regularly scheduled program. MRayfield hopefully you found the highjack entertaining and full of incite.

OP
OP
MRayfield

MRayfield

And not denying it is fun;D I really miss having a U4 car at my disposal, about as much fun as you can have with your clothes on. I just can’t justify owning one for fun and the financial/time investment to race is definitely off the table.

Back to your regularly scheduled program. MRayfield hopefully you found the highjack entertaining and full of incite.

It's all good with me, I don't mind a little derail makes for good conversation.

Hell I would just like to experience riding in a U4 car, looks pretty dang fun.

OP
OP
MRayfield

MRayfield

👍 No biggie, I didn't take it as aggressive or you saying I did not know what I was talking about. Likewise I would not question your knowledge of a different use than I use mine for.
You guys don't have open desert where you can average 50mph if you wanted? ;D

I took my race truck out last weekend with the so cal early bronco guys since my bronco is broken.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL--a4BB8Qh/?igshid=epfgjk9nlhrx

That's a bad a** ride man!

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
It's all good with me, I don't mind a little derail makes for good conversation.

Hell I would just like to experience riding in a U4 car, looks pretty dang fun.

This was fun;D I wish I could have convinced myself to buy it when it came up for sale, it was offered to me at a bargain price, just couldn't swing it. I do enjoy dumb technical too and most of the time my passion, you have time to think this is might hurt...LOL These are the a few pics of the the cars I've worked on built for Kenny Blume, lots of video's and pics out there of the antics. The action shots are of the Promod WeRock cone dodger and the static pic is the u4 car, couldn't find my action shots of it.

Attachments

• ib44.jpg
    ib44.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 38
  • stand.jpg
    stand.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 33
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 37
OP
OP
MRayfield

MRayfield

This was fun;D I wish I could have convinced myself to buy it when it came up for sale, it was offered to me at a bargain price, just couldn't swing it. I do enjoy dumb technical too and most of the time my passion, you have time to think this is might hurt...LOL These are the a few pics of the the cars I've worked on built for Kenny Blume, lots of video's and pics out there of the antics. The action shots are of the Promod WeRock cone dodger and the static pic is the u4 car, couldn't find my action shots of it.

Nice looks like a fun time! Is the 3rd pic from the WeRock comp they had in Dayton, Tn?