• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Friend - Brain Tumor

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Thank you all for the thoughts, prayers and support. Took the padding off today. 63 staples in my head. Amazing I'm doing well.
image_zpsordtu12h.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Unknown

Contributor
Damn, hurts just seeing that. Glad you're feeling good, when are you headed back to MI.

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
A picture is worth a thousand words is never more true than that picture. Wow,you are a brave soul, lucky soul and any other description one can think of. Really hits home that you have been through a lot. Continued good luck to you, you and your family are in our prayers, hope to shake your hand someday.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
keep slugging Tom!! proud of ya brotha!!

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
chipped in a few, don't know you personally but good luck man!

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
same here, hoping to have my bronco done by next year!

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Your quite the trooper brother. Best of luck and wishes from another New englander.

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Heading back to MI in the AM, can't wait to get home and see my family. Thank you all so much for the support. Hopefully my next trip to CA will be some vacation time with the family. I had a great surgery, I will be in follow up treatment in Michigan so I will be off work for the rest of the year. If anyone wants to hang out at The Bronco Ranch, give me a heads up. Always ready for bronco family.😎

image_zps3by60fqd.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have been watching your process with great anticipation, Tom! You look like your doing great! The world of medical process have made great strides in 20 years! I hope you continue your positive progress! I can tell you have a positive attitude and that goes a great distance in the recovery!! Bronco on Brother!

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
I have been watching your process with great anticipation, Tom! You look like your doing great! The world of medical process have made great strides in 20 years! I hope you continue your positive progress! I can tell you have a positive attitude and that goes a great distance in the recovery!! Bronco on Brother!

Thanks Brother, Positive attitude makes a big difference👍🏻 I'll see ya soon. I've got a bunch of good friends in Alpine, AL. I set up a plant there several years ago. Love that place and the people 😎

Tom

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I plan on taking you up on that offer in a week or two Tom.

David A.

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
How are things going Carper?
Happy Holidays!

Doing pretty good, going to 6 weeks of radiation soon to knock out the remaining 2% of the tumor left. Radiation is new to me, so lots of questions to the doctors.

House

Minutia Militia
Awesome, glad to hear it!
Zofran may help with the nausea, but you may still feel like crap...
Did they tell you what they are giving you?

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Awesome, glad to hear it!
Zofran may help with the nausea, but you may still feel like crap...
Did they tell you what they are giving you?

Well at the start of next year, I will be clamped to a table to get the radiation treatment. Very direct area. Here is how my head will be clamped in 😵
image_zpsqwsahq88.jpeg