• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My friend Kyle Malone gets the cover of Bronco Driver

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
I was there that day and the weather sucked, but we had a great time.

Attachments

• Kyle Malone.jpg
    Kyle Malone.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 453

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
Way to go Kyle! Are you coming to SMOOR this weekend? If so, maybe we can get your autograph!

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Very nice! Congrats Kyle ... I'll be on the look out for mine to arrive soon.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Very cool! I haven't received my copy yet... It would be a cool idea to get all of the issues signed by the owners, but I know way too many awesome people in Broncos!

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Thanks for all the kind words.. My dad teared up reading it and seeing a pic of my grandpa in the magazine as well. I know there is sooooooo much more to the story, but had to keep it limited and to the point. This Bronco has been through alot.