• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco friend at Utah Car Show (pics)

broncobandit

Saturday the 18th, at a Car show at the Legacy Retirement home I was setting up for the show when a good looking red Bronco pulled in. I ran over and made sure he parked next to mine. The gentleman's name is Bob, his Bronco is a half-cab with the top taken off. The Bronco is very well put together, a lot of work and time went into it for sure! Make sure to check out his running boards.

P1010016.jpg

P1010015.jpg

P1010012.jpg
[/IMG]
P1010011.jpg

blamejane

Bronco Guru
That's great. The two rigs look awesome together. Did you tell Bob about CB?

OP
OP
broncobandit

broncobandit

I did tell Bob about CB, he is retired and the Bronco is his hobby. I wish I would have taken pic's of the interior.