• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Friend - Brain Tumor

patterdale

Bronco Guru
Would not even wish this kind of thing on my worst enemy. Hope the out come is positive.

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
TC, if you end up at UCSF again, let me know - I'll bring down a stroppe pic binder or two for you to recover with! THat's like 50 minutes away from my house.

Andrew, yes that's where I will be. I'm flying in Sunday and will have a Few days before surgery. Would love to meet up with ya. I'll PM ya my contact info.

Thanks Tom

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Thank you all for the support, I'm confident that I will get down this rough road, heck were bronco people, rough roads don't stand a chance👍🏻 you all are the best group out there

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Prayers & donation headed your way from my family. Stay Strong!

David A

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
Sorry to hear this, my wife's uncle has a brain tumor. Type of guy that would give you the shirt of his back, sucks to see....cancer sucks.

I wish nothing but the best for Tom and his family.

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Your going back for the final "knock-out" on this one to kick ass Mr. Carper!! We have the 50th's to attend this year with all the brothers and sisters!!! Remember the 40th at McCaslin?? Now that camper sucked for sleeping but the memories will always be there. Great times indeed! Broncoranch of Iowa always;D

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Your going back for the final "knock-out" on this one to kick ass Mr. Carper!! We have the 50th's to attend this year with all the brothers and sisters!!! Remember the 40th at McCaslin?? Now that camper sucked for sleeping but the memories will always be there. Great times indeed! Broncoranch of Iowa always;D

You know it Tim, I'm ready to make a trip to Iowa, great place to hang👍🏻 TKO happening soon brother. See ya soon

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Had a great lunch with Andrew. Lunch in San Fran in Tampico. Don't get any better than that. Very cool meeting up with you Andrew. I'll make sure we hook up again. We could talk Broncos for days😎
image_zpsq6i5nd8j.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Awesome photo! Was a great visiting with you and the fam! We were on a Bronco roll, the stories kept coming and I think we covered 6% of what we had to talk about! LOL. More to come!