• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Attention all MISSOURI bronco owners ***(Final T-Shirt design on 1st. post)***

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I received John's order yesterday! There's still a couple more that I know are coming, I'll be placing it after I receive them.

David

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
David

I dropped mine in the mail today. Will be coming from PA. Not a Missouri owner but Bradlee and I like all Bronco T-shirts.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I'm going to order the t-shirts in about an hour. If I don't have your check, you'll have to wait till the next go around. I'm hoping to drum up some interest at OCBR as well. Maybe I can do a second order after that.

David

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
T-shirts are here! A little later than I expected them never the less. I won't get a chance to ship them out tomorrow but will get to them on Wed. The others I'll get bagged up for OCBR.

Attachments

• MCBC t-shirt green and orange.jpg
    MCBC t-shirt green and orange.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 12
  • MCBC t-shirt green.jpg
    MCBC t-shirt green.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 11