• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Attention all MISSOURI bronco owners ***(Final T-Shirt design on 1st. post)***

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
MCBC.....Missouri Classic Bronco Crawlers --- Let's get shirts made ---

I have talked to a lot of the Missouri Bronco owners and have at least mentioned the club name of MCBC. For OCBR this year I want to get all the Missouri owners that go to have a "club" shirt to wear.

The final design is below, and the order form is below as well.

Thanks in advance,

David

Copy and paste the form below into a word processing program and print out.

MCBC T-Shirt Order Form

Your info,

Name :_________________________________________

Address :_______________________________________

Phone # :_______________________________________

All the shirts are short sleeve and in adult sizes,
indicate the quantity below. These shirts are good quality
50% Cotton and 50% Poly., Preshrunk Gildan shirts. For additional
sizes including kids sizes, call me for pricing.

Sm - Xl sizes are $10 each and 2X up will be $12 each
Shipping for (1) shirt is $5.00 and each add. (1) is $2.50

Burnt Orange : Sm_____ Med_____ Lg_____ Xl_____ 2X_____ 3X_____

Safety Green : Sm_____ Med_____ Lg_____ Xl_____ 2X_____ 3X_____

Do you want it shipped to you? Yes_____ No_____ Bring to OCBR for free_____

T-Shirt total $_______.____

Shipping total $_______.____

Total Check amount $_______.____

Make the checks payable and send them to :

David Lindemeyer
225 Dogwood Valley Ln.
Gerald, MO 63037

My cell number is : 314-803-6917

Attachments

• MCBC logo sxs2.png
    MCBC logo sxs2.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

djhudson05

Sounds good. I'm partial to the safety green. How about a Bronco on top of the arch also. Will these shirts be available for anyone in Mo. with a bronco, or just for the guys that do the crawling?

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Here is the design that he came up with on the back. I'm talking to him on the front design!

What do you think?

We will not be using this design. Final design on First Post.

Attachments

• MCBC logo.png
    MCBC logo.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

ghost66

Bronco Guru
It's open to anyone.
I'm for the green but also think it should not be limited to Crawlers or designated as a Crawlers club otherwise you may end up with only a few respondents. Why not Mo Bro's and get a wider audience.

RIbronco

Loc.
Costa Mesa, CA
Here is the design that he came up with on the back. I'm talking to him on the front design!

What do you think?

Maybe make the state an outline and the arch solid or both of them outlines. Depending on the size all of that ink will not breath very well.

Stock68

C'mon man. Make it available to anyone. I grew up in St Louis and live in Oregon. I'd love to have one of these shirts

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Anyone can join, it's not a formal club. Anyone that wants a shirt can buy one, it's not just for crawlers but that's the name we chose. Most of the people I have been talking to are guys that play/trailride/rock crawl with their Bronco's. I don't consider myself as a "Rock Crawler" but I do play on them!

David

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
Anyone can join, it's not a formal club. Anyone that wants a shirt can buy one, it's not just for crawlers but that's the name we chose. Most of the people I have been talking to are guys that play/trailride/rock crawl with their Bronco's. I don't consider myself as a "Rock Crawler" but I do play on them!

David

guys? gee thanks. haha

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I haven't talked to this T-shirt lady yet, I'll see what her take is on the colors. For the first batch the green will probably be the color, most have shown the most interest in it. Unless the Safety Green will be a problem, I don't see how but it may.

I like Gregg's idea on just outlining the state. To add to it, I think do the state outline, MCBC lettering and the Bronco in Black with the Arch in Silver?

For the front my idea is to do like a couple of others have said, to have a Bronco driving up the river side of the state. Leaving the state fully colored with it being smaller and doing everything on front in Black. It would be a smaller logo over the left breast.

Something like this....

The final design is on first post.

Attachments

• MCBC front logo.jpg
    MCBC front logo.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited: