• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Attention all MISSOURI bronco owners ***(Final T-Shirt design on 1st. post)***

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Ok, this is the final design.

Not much different that the last, just a little tweaking. It will be the same on front as the back, just bigger in the back and the front will be a small logo over the left chest. I haven't had a chance to talk to the T-shirt lady yet, I've been doing most of this the last couple days from my hotel room on vacation. When I get a free moment I'll touch base with her and try to get some costs.

Attachments

• MCBC logo sxs2.png
    MCBC logo sxs2.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 35

ghost66

Bronco Guru
I'll take a med and a large in whatever colors you get made David

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I'll try to talk to the t-shirt lady tomorrow. I have a 8-9 hr. drive ahead of me, if I can keep the kids quite for 5 - 10 min. I'll give her a call. She should already have the artwork, so hopefully she can give me a good price.

David

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
[QUOTE I've been doing most of this the last couple days from my hotel room on vacation. When I get a free moment I'll touch base with her and try to get some costs.[/QUOTE]

Hum...sounds like someone else I know.....%)

ghost66

Bronco Guru
David, our bronco artist Thom Cheney has been working on a scetch for us since last year. Two weeks ago Lemanek called me and I put him in charge of the final design. It has some of the same things but we are going to add a couple things to help make it more Missouri wide.
Steve

I love his style of drawing, can't wait to see what he comes up with

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I talked to the lady on the T-shirts and she said she could do them for $10.00 for anything up to XL, 2XL and over will be $12.00. That will include Alpine Grafix charge to do the design and the set up charges.

That doesn't include shipping. If you want to get them from me personally you can skip the shipping charges, I can bring them to OCBR for no charge also. If you want them shipped it will be $5.00 for the first shirt and $2.50 for each additional shirt.

Since it's an informal club, there is no money to start with. So to order the shirts, I'll need a check from you before I place the order. There is a 12 shirt minimum, so I'll wait till the first 12 shirts are paid for before I'll place the order. She said she has no problem running more after the first batch.

I'll make an order form for you to print out and send with your check. I'll post it later today.

Thanks, David

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
I talked to the lady on the T-shirts and she said she could do them for $10.00 for anything up to XL, 2XL and over will be $12.00. That will include Alpine Grafix charge to do the design and the set up charges.

That doesn't include shipping. If you want to get them from me personally you can skip the shipping charges, I can bring them to OCBR for no charge also. If you want them shipped it will be $5.00 for the first shirt and $2.50 for each additional shirt.

Since it's an informal club, there is no money to start with. So to order the shirts, I'll need a check from you before I place the order. There is a 12 shirt minimum, so I'll wait till the first 12 shirts are paid for before I'll place the order. She said she has no problem running more after the first batch.

I'll make an order form for you to print out and send with your check. I'll post it later today.

Thanks, David

is she able to make kiddie sizes as well? i forgot to ask you about that yesterday while you all were here

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Copy and paste the form below into a word processing program and print out.

MCBC T-Shirt Order Form

Your info,

Name :_________________________________________

Address :_______________________________________

Phone # :_______________________________________

All the shirts are short sleeve and in adult sizes,
indicate the quantity below. These shirts are good quality
50% Cotton and 50% Poly., Preshrunk Gildan shirts. For additional
sizes including kids sizes, call me for pricing.

Sm - Xl sizes are $10 each and 2X up will be $12 each
Shipping for (1) shirt is $5.00 and each add. (1) is $2.50

Burnt Orange : Sm_____ Med_____ Lg_____ Xl_____ 2X_____ 3X_____

Safety Green : Sm_____ Med_____ Lg_____ Xl_____ 2X_____ 3X_____

Do you want it shipped to you? Yes_____ No_____ Bring to OCBR_____

T-Shirt total $_______.____

Shipping total $_______.____

Total Check amount $_______.____

Make the checks payable and send them to :

David Lindemeyer
225 Dogwood Valley Ln.
Gerald, MO 63037

My cell number is : 314-803-6917

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Kids sizes are going to be available, call me for pricing and availability. I'm going to meet with her tomorrow and get some of the details worked out, as far as the exact color and such. I'll find out about the kids sizes and pricing at the same time.

Sorry for the cut and paste, I could not get it to let me link to it any other way??

David

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Get that done soon as I can bro! Thanks for doing this

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I talked to her today, they can do the kids sizes as well as the onesies. They don't have the exact colors but close. The design will only be on the front for the kids ones and they will be the same $10 as the regular shirts. If you want the kids sizes, just write them in on the form and I'll get it done. Make sure you include a telephone number in case of a problem.

David

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I received the first order today! Darrell "crewdg" was the first one. Can I get enough checks to make the first order this week????