• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone interested in a mass buy on Custom Bronco Neon signs?

Tram

Bronco Guru
The vendor would ship to each participant.

Having one guy pony up for 100 signs would never work, much less expecting them to pack and ship said items.

I've run several GP's on a couple different boards. If you find a willing vendor, I'll help run the GP, if you'd be interested.

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Wow, just came back to this thread, never saw the negativity that seemed to spur that last post by 00gyrhed?? Guess I'm a bit confused, all I saw were comments from guys wanting to know more, giving their opinions on what style and how much they were "willing" to pay?? Didn't see anyone complaining or demanding or expecting anything really in the posts.

Angry or not...after that, count me out of this deal, it appears to be weighing too heavily him.

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Angry or not...after that, count me out of this deal, it appears to be weighing too heavily him.

That's not be too hasty. I was waiting on a price before I commented but it does seem like 00gyrhed is stressed. If everyone really want them, he/someone will get it worked out.

Eugene

OP
OP
00gyrhed

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
i said at the beginning i wasnt angry. i was short on time and tend to be blunt by nature anyway. i have to rewrite nearly everything i post here after i read it. that time ididnt. i just prefaced it by saying i wasnt angry.

i seriously doubt this is going anywhere with this company. next week i will try to go to someone else.

i may have one made and then let him hawk it here with mine as an example of what he is selling.

the other group had already told me i would have to take posetion of the whole lot and distribute to get a price break on 50-100 signs.

Tram

Bronco Guru
There is a user on this thread who is in the neon sign business. Let's get some info from them.

OP
OP
00gyrhed

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
ford fan make is in the bussiness and has offered to give us a quote once the design is finalized. I was hioping to have a design done myself by now but I just have not had the time, and may not for a while. I was kind of hoping the first co mpany would send me something to confirm my ideas from what a sketched in thier office and sent them by email.

I hope to get something from them next week.

We will see what happens. In any case it wont be fast I can only spend a few mi nutes a week on it right now.

Remeber this all started because I remeber seeing one somewhere. Maybe it will turn up.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Any designs? We are working on a design that we may turn into a "prototype" just to see what it would cost to manufacture. If anyone has a design, PM me and email me that design....

I quess there is still a bunch of us Bronconatics that want one!?!

Bronco Biff

Contributor
The suggested one I liked best was the simple..........and I'm still interested!!!

Attachments

• 2neon.jpg
    2neon.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 14
OP
OP
00gyrhed

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
The compoany I originally contacted is drawing something up for my approval. It is basically this in neon with the horse outline in the style of the mustang neon sign horse. Right no they are working it out with a 1 foot circle around the horse and the bronco script passing through the circle. They want to eliminate the circle which is no big deal really, seems like the easiest part of this whole thing so I do not know why they care.

Anyway they are supposed to get me a price and a picture this week I will send it ot you when they do.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 5

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Do I understand it will be the Mustang horse with the Bronco script?????? Why does it have to be the Mustang horse and not the Bucking Bronco?????

Sorry to sound like a d!ck...but I don't have a Mustang and I am not interested in a Bronco sign with a Mustang horse.