• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1974 Ford Bronco For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
City: Shepherdsville
Price: $ 32500

As much as I hate to do this and after owning it for just a year and a half, due to some personal reasons I have to put my Bronco up for sale. Bought this to be just a weekend cruiser for the wife and I. It is not a show truck by any means but we have had a lot of positive comments about it whenever we are out in it. It has rust in it in a lot of the usual places but it has been patched up and interior rhino-lined by a previous owner and seems pretty solid. When I bought it, it came with no top, doors or tailgate, both the hinge and striker posts seem to be real solid on both sides. It has a 302, aluminum intake and Holley carb and I think maybe a mild cam, automatic transmission, power steering and power brakes with a Chevy disc conversion on the front. I have a clear Kentucky title in my name and a Marti report supplied by a PO. I'm going to try and list the all the things I have added and changed since I bought it.
3.5 in lift with 11 pack springs in the rear
Duff's T-Rex arms and all new bushings in the front
new 5100 series Bilstein shocks
new steering stabilizer
new brake pads on the front
all new brakes on the rear ( shoes, drums, wheel cylinders and hardware )
Warn premium hubs
New rear driveshaft
New rear 3rd member ( purchased from Speedway Motors, 4:10 gears and trac-loc differential, nodular iron housing )
New wheel bearings and seals on the rear axle
New Stainless steel headers and replaced some exhaust, mufflers are fairly new
I have changed all the side marker lights and bezels, new parts
New parking lights and their mounting pads
New center console ( Smittybilt ) original was home made
New dash pad and windshield knobs
New front bumper and bumperettes
New coolant recovery tank, thermostat and radiator cap
New rear gas tank, sending unit and hoses
That's all I can think of at this time, like I said this is not a SHOW TRUCK and for me was never going to be. It needs some things, mainly re-gearing the front axle ( 3:50 gears ) to match the 4:10 rear. If it sells the buyer can have all the old parts I have in the garage I took off of it to go along with the vehicle if they so desire
The Dakota digital gauge was added by a PO

Am open to offers.

Attachments

• DSCF0733.JPG
    DSCF0733.JPG
    231.7 KB · Views: 174
  • DSCF0734.JPG
    DSCF0734.JPG
    301.2 KB · Views: 181
  • DSCF0735.JPG
    DSCF0735.JPG
    252.5 KB · Views: 171
  • DSCF0736.JPG
    DSCF0736.JPG
    221.7 KB · Views: 155
  • DSCF0737.JPG
    DSCF0737.JPG
    226.5 KB · Views: 143
  • DSCF0740.JPG
    DSCF0740.JPG
    271.3 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCF0741.JPG
    DSCF0741.JPG
    198.8 KB · Views: 143
  • DSCF0742.JPG
    DSCF0742.JPG
    199.1 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

GoFaSSter

Do you have pictures of the rust? I know you said it was patched up, but also said it has rust in the usual places.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey guys, I owned this one and even before all of Sams improvements it was a very reliable and fun truck. Already had the camo paint, spray in liner, etc when I got it and had flat metal floors but wife and I just decided to enjoy it as it was and not try to make it perfect. And enjoy it we did! To this day she still talks about that one and how much fun it was to drive around. Good luck with your sale Sam!

Here are a couple of pics when I had it -

Attachments

• 74creek.jpg
    74creek.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 74and68.jpg
    74and68.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 57
OP
OP
B

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Forum member GoFaSSter asked for pics of the rusty areas on the Bronco I have for sale. I hope these work. Most of it is in the front floor pans, with a bit at the passenger side inner fender liner, and a spot on each side at the ends of the bed under taillight areas. The door posts on both sides seem to be solid. Who ever patched it up did a pretty good job, I think. While it's not as good as cutting out the rust and welding in new panels, it doesn't look that bad and is fairly solid. Hope this helps, thanks Sam

Attachments

• DSCF0744.JPG
    DSCF0744.JPG
    205.3 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF0745.JPG
    DSCF0745.JPG
    233.5 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF0746.JPG
    DSCF0746.JPG
    230.6 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCF0747.JPG
    DSCF0747.JPG