• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stolen: 1974 Ford Bronco Sport Wagon - Los Angeles

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Dang, so sorry man. I often want to drive my bronco to go hiking but I always worry someone could get off with it pretty quickly. I mainly only drive it to places I know I'll be able to keep an eye on it or won't be gone for long. Some kind of GPS device would be nice for a little extra security.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Wow! Unfreakin believable. Very sorry to hear this. I always am amazed at these theft stories. How these people have the balls to do this in front of someone's house is beyond me. I really hope you get it back, and the dirtbags are caught. Good Luck.

TDubya

Loc.
Fortuna, CA
My advice is to tell everyone you come across about the theft. Mine was stolen several years ago and I got it back before it was totally stripped. A friend of a co-worker overheard a conversation about someone stealing a Bronco in the area. Good luck. Thieves suck

Last edited:

HB73

Man, that's a shame. I'll keep an eye out. I'm driving regularly between OC and LA. Hope it's just some neighborhood punks and not an organized ring of thieves.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Man this totally sux! It's sad we can't drive these rigs freely anywhere without the though of thieves in the back of your mind.

Sure hope you get it back.

1970 Palmer

When you find your Bronco, if the thief happens to take some lead, my bet is you will not have any trouble finding twelve ClassicBronco.com members more than willing to volunteer their time to be on your jury.

John