• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1971 Frame Off Luber Build

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
I was just checking out your build thread, where on earth did you find that double groove serpentine crank pulley? I haven't been able to find one for my Mustang and would really like to throw my March serp. pulleys back on.

:eek: PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU FOUND THAT DOUBLE GROOVE PULLEY, PART #? :eek:

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
Call Hawaii Racing in Simi Valley, CA. Ask for Joe the owner. He built the engine and spec'd all the parts. They are at 805-583-8880. I am sure they can ship it to you.

If they can't find it, PM me and I'll send you my sales order so they can pull it up.

Awesome, thank-you! This will let me keep my March serp conversion and run a a/c on a standard rotation setup on my old Stang! Thanks, again.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
sweet built ... your 71 was made in what year and month ??

ps: if you didnt do so .. after taking a few pix of the orig frame w. the orig. vin number, cut out the vin number from it and weld it to your new awesome tube frame from Thomas !

Mustangs2

Coyote Conversion

Well, my baby is back at home in California from BC Bronco's... coyote conversion done.

Huge thanks to Jason and his team at BC Bronco's for first off all was absolutely beautiful work and for turning it around so quickly.

The results of their work and the quality is absolutely incredible. Gave us a huge headstart in finishing up the build.

Should have the new 4 Link kit from Thomas at Krawlers Edge in a week, which will allow us to finish up the dry fit.

Attached are pics of the engine conversion as well as the engine test BC did before they put her on a truck.

Video and Pics

[youtube]Ii1-a5d7AVo[/youtube]

^^^^^^^^^^^
WOW!!! Love it...Congratulations

BkDanO

That was fast!! Looks and sounds awesome.. Looking forward to seeing it complete as I am sure you are!

MPG_Bronco

Loc.
Chandler
:eek: 'Drool' oh sorry, didn't know I was doing that...

project looks amazing, that thing should be rock solid for years to come.