• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 1971 Ford Early Bronco Frame Off Restore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncobroham

113589917@N06

1971 Early Bronco. frame-off restoration. Body was taken down to bare metal and completely finished. I recently posted this on here when it was almost complete and forgot my user name. Now it is finished and time for me to move on to the next project. Below are just some highlights. This Bronco drives like a new truck and everything was updated to reflect the early era with today's flare.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/113589917@N06

Disc brakes
Dakota digital dash
New wiring
LED lights
Interior completely redone
Fresh paint and chrome
New wheels and tires
Power steering
Tilt wheel

I am asking 39k obo

Last edited:

helo-mech

You might want to go ahead and spend the $12 to become a contributor and load some pictures. If not.....well at least link to some somewhere.

OP
OP
B

Broncobroham

Trying to. Inserted the link but not showing up. I posted a couple in the photo gallery. How do I get them on this add?

Status
Not open for further replies.