• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Graveyard Hours?

chriskent85

So I called today and the voicemail says that they are only open from 12-5 now Monday thru Fri. Just a heads up for everyone. Their website says 9-6. Also their answering system doesn't say who they are, it just says to press the extension you want to talk to.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Damn ....12 to 5 pm must mean everybody is part time...

Or 12 to 5pm is the only time they will take calls. They may all be working in shipping in the morning. Shipping department is hard on office people typically,....must suck for them.
Hope all is well. They are a valued eb vendor

OP
OP
C

chriskent85

well now that I call the # again it is saying to check the # and dial again. lol

OP
OP
C

chriskent85

Sometimes when i dial it doesnt even ring, It just hangs up. Guess ill wait and call later

sk1nw4lk3r

oK, possibly an unpopular opinion, since they're a sponsor here, but here goes;

Their customer service sucks.

I live less than 15 minutes from the Graveyard, and work less than 10 minutes from them. I have 3 Broncos, as well as a few other old pickups with parts they sell - and if it wasn't for their convenience, I would order my parts elsewhere.

It has gotten better in the last 2 years, because I've done some business outside of the Graveyard with the manager, so he's my guy every time I need anything. This helps tremendously.

I left work early one day to make it there before they closed, to return a couple parts and buy several others.

I walked up to the door and it was locked. Website said they were open until 5, I was there at 4:32.

Grabbed the handle, locked. Looked at the door, says open til 5. Looked online, open til 5. While I was standing in front of their showroom with my phone in hand pretty confused, someone finally comes up and cracks open the door.

"Yeah?"
"Are you guys closed?"
"Yeah, we closed at 4:30. Did you need something?"
"Well, I need to return a couple things and buy some others - your door says you're open til 5, and so does Google."
"Ok, well we stop taking walk ins at 4:30 and just service phones til 5 for phone orders"
"Does it seem silly to have your door say you're open til 5, when phone people certainly wouldn't see that, but showroom traffic would?"
"I'll let you in, as long as it's quick"

Returned my items and left. Got home, ordered the stuff I needed for more money, AND had to pay for shipping from TBP.

Had the manager been there at the time, I would've addressed it.

The biggest part of the problem is that they are SWAMPED, and don't hire enough people.

Last edited:

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
oK, possibly an unpopular opinion, since they're a sponsor here, but here goes;

Their customer service sucks.

I live less than 15 minutes from the Graveyard, and work less than 10 minutes from them. I have 3 Broncos, as well as a few other old pickups with parts they sell - and if it wasn't for their convenience, I would order my parts elsewhere.

It has gotten better in the last 2 years, because I've done some business outside of the Graveyard with the manager, so he's my guy every time I need anything. This helps tremendously.

I left work early one day to make it there before they closed, to return a couple parts and buy several others.

I walked up to the door and it was locked. Website said they were open until 5, I was there at 4:32.

Grabbed the handle, locked. Looked at the door, says open til 5. Looked online, open til 5. While I was standing in front of their showroom with my phone in hand pretty confused, someone finally comes up and cracks open the door.

"Yeah?"
"Are you guys closed?"
"Yeah, we closed at 4:30. Did you need something?"
"Well, I need to return a couple things and buy some others - your door says you're open til 5, and so does Google."
"Ok, well we stop taking walk ins at 4:30 and just service phones til 5 for phone orders"
"Does it seem silly to have your door say you're open til 5, when phone people certainly wouldn't see that, but showroom traffic would?"
"I'll let you in, as long as it's quick"

Returned my items and left. Got home, ordered the stuff I needed for money, AND had to pay for shipping from TBP.

Had the manager been there at the time, I would've addressed it.

The biggest part of the problem is that they are SWAMPED, and don't hire enough people.

Well at least they're offering 10% off for the next 10 months!! Woo Hoo!! oh wait that's an old banner

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
I bought 1 item from the so far and it was shipped time timely manner. Have not talked to them on the phone.

1buckeyefan1

I bought 1 item from the so far and it was shipped time timely manner. Have not talked to them on the phone.
I've had pretty good luck with them the last 6 mos. Placed a large metal order on Black Friday and picked up in person. Pat even called me on my way to say they may be shutting down early and wanted to be sure they were there when I got there. Pat gave me a tour of the show room (despite wanting to close early). I met Jeff (packing up boxes) and they tossed me a shirt.

I placed another order in December and it had the usually high calculated (not well combined) shipping charges. However they packed it well and shipping charge was half of what I was quoted...most online vendors would have simply pocketed the difference, especially since I already paid it.

I placed a small order last week and it shipped fast, even though I picked USPS.

I've had limited experience, but they have the best prices and have been good to work with.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I know they have had some issues in the past....like the last 10 years or so....but it seems that it has gotten better in the last few years. I probably only do a few "big" orders a year and most of those with Duff and WH but I still get some of my FSB stuff from JBG....even though I have an NPD just 40 minutes from my house.
JBG is still okay with me.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Tried ordering from them twice maybe a year apart around 15 years ago. Both orders never arrived. Called to see what was going on and both were backordered. Never called or emailed to tell me that was the case. Told me they'd call when the parts were available but never did. I've not tried to do business with them again. I've had similar experiences with BC Broncos. Never had these issues with Tom's or Wildhorses.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Keep them doors open till 5 If you’re open till 5. Just sayin. ;(

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
Jeff probably has a hard time getting good help. I have been using them for a lot of years and mostly good experiences. About a month ago I had ordered some stainless braided brake lines that go from the caliper to the bracket on the axle. The lines have a threaded end on the one side so I called and got ahold of a guy and asked him if they had the right nut to go with that. He didn't know anything about it so I asked if he could look at one and see what I was talking about. He said they didn't have a threaded end, I told him the one I got does. He tells me they don't and then tells me to "Deal with it". I emailed them a couple times to find out why the attitude and never did get an answer. That is only the second time I have had any negative dealings with them. I don't hold it against Jeff , I know he wouldn't approve of that. Now that little turd I talked with is a different story. Venting done. Ken

1971lubr

Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I've never been lucky enough to deal with Jeff himself, but lots of less than helpful staff. Now call duff or wh and that never happens. You always get someone knowledgeable and extremely helpful, that's why my money goes to those 2 now for anything I need. I'll pay the extra shipping costs of them being further away.

sk1nw4lk3r

Pat, the manager, is a good guy to deal with; when you can get ahold of him. Unfortunately, phone orders isn't his primary role, and certainly not his only one.

catfan

Contributor
Sounds like Jeff needs one of his guys on this forum, I think most of the other vendors do.

Piglet

i called yesterday during business hours, got the voicemail. sent an email to them about a back order from Dec. and havent heard back from them as of yet. ive also had problems in the past, and the guy who answers the phone there sounds like he is miserable and wasnt very knowledgeable on broncos.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
I only deal with Pat or Steve. They have a kid that works there, you know the type, knows everything there is to know, anyway I tell Pat I cannot stand dealing with him, he has zero respect for customers, even those like me who are repeat and large spenders that I don't even bother much anymore. They are doing a good job with their online department and if it wasn't convenient at crunch time on a build when I need something that broke or was over looked and they typically have it to me in 48 hours. If Pat was gone, I would never use them.

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
I only deal with Pat or Steve. They have a kid that works there, you know the type, knows everything there is to know, anyway I tell Pat I cannot stand dealing with him, he has zero respect for customers, even those like me who are repeat and large spenders that I don't even bother much anymore. They are doing a good job with their online department and if it wasn't convenient at crunch time on a build when I need something that broke or was over looked and they typically have it to me in 48 hours. If Pat was gone, I would never use them.

That must be the little DWEEBE I was dealing with. Ken