• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Graveyard Rad Hoses

TTownEP

Has anyone used these radiator hoses, meant for the Mustang motor swap, on the Explorer motor swap with factory Bronco radiator?

It looks like a similar water neck orientation, but does it jive with the Explorer brackets?

There seems to be a ton of people making Frankenstein hoses from a list of different hoses for other vehicles, but never see this mentioned.

https://shop.broncograveyard.com/V8-EFI-Radiator-Hose-Kit/productinfo/10642EFI/

efihosekit.JPG

jmhend

Bronco Guru
I used this kit with a Champion Radiator with the top port on the high side of the passenger side and the lower on the drivers side. I can dig up the part number if neccessary..

Jason

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Has anyone used these radiator hoses, meant for the Mustang motor swap, on the Explorer motor swap with factory Bronco radiator?

It looks like a similar water neck orientation, but does it jive with the Explorer brackets?

There seems to be a ton of people making Frankenstein hoses from a list of different hoses for other vehicles, but never see this mentioned.

https://shop.broncograveyard.com/V8-EFI-Radiator-Hose-Kit/productinfo/10642EFI/

efihosekit.JPG

I used those Mustang hoses when I had a Ron Davis radiator(s) years ago with the swapped inlet/outlet for the 5.0 swap. Worked great with the Explorer bracketry. I don't recall if the hose ends on the Bronco radiators are the same diameter as those hoses or not.

I still have a Mustang top hose sitting in my garage that you can have for the cost of shipping if you're interested....

Todd Z.

OP
OP
TTownEP

TTownEP

I did finally get in touch with someone there, and they could not confirm fitment for the Explorer front dress.

I do now see that I am barking up the wrong tree. This goes from the water neck to the passenger side of the radiator, and I need one to go to the driver's side.

I may change course here, and do the Frankenstein route like everyone else. None of my local parts houses have the usual hoses in stock, so I figured if I had to order it in anyway, may as well check every option.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Yes sorry. I think I thought you were running this to the passenger side. I do think I have seen a few buddies that have ran theirs to the drivers side. Let me see if I can get a picture and part numbers to post for you.

I know people have done it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk