• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What's the Rarest Color Bronco?

dedgar

I know most of you guys are into modifing your EB's, but a few of us are into keeping them stock.

I've never seen anything on what the rarest color of Bronco is, or just what's Rare?

thanks
Derek

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
I don't know about a rare color but my last Bronco had a funky color on it and I have never seen another one like it IN PERSON. It is called " new lime " and I would call it a cross between tan, yellow, cream, very light celery, ???. I have seen most Bronco colors with my own eyes but never had the chance to see another this color before

Attachments

• thirdmember.jpg
    thirdmember.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 158

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
In '72 they had an Explorer/Sport Package that came with a color called Durango Tan. It was a yellowish/ tan/Mustard color. Kinda rare . I have seen a few of them, but not many.

Blue71

Last edited:

ransil

Bronco Guru
I'm working on a set of doors the origional color was mustard yellow, Its kinda ugly. No wonder its rare.

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
"Jims66" roadster is a rare original color...Most stock Bronco's I've seen are either red/white, or blue/white...I did have a 73 that was black/white, but don't know if it was original

Attachments

• pic00003.jpg
    pic00003.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 600

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Orange, white, and blue. In other words, a Stroppe. ;D

Hey, anyone else see that one on Ebay right now. It is a '71 I believe.
Anyone know if it is for real?

Omega

"Bold orange"....only offered in 74
I really like the yellowish green color...I almost painted mine that

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
remember the stainless John Delorian edition EB in 77? ;)

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru
72_EB said:
Orange, white, and blue. In other words, a Stroppe. ;D

Hey, anyone else see that one on Ebay right now. It is a '71 I believe.
Anyone know if it is for real?

According to the VIN he states in one of the "questions to seller" (toward the bottom under the pictures) it is authentic. It is listed on Andrew's registry. Plus I see alot of the options in the pics (rollbar, steering wheel, slots, fender decals, cactus smasher)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&item=2488375529&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

BUCKETOBOLTS

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Salisbury, NC
Don't know how rare it is but my '72 Explorer is called Golden Rod...Plus I'd like to pimp my 2" body lift I just finished up. :cool:

Attachments

• new_bumper2.jpeg
    new_bumper2.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 65
  • johnedgecomb2.jpg
    johnedgecomb2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 82

hd03sporty

Loc.
Tucson AZ
Blue71 said:
In '72 they had an Explorer/Sport Package that came with a color called Durango Yellow. It was a yellowish /Mustard color. Kinda rare . I have seen a few of them, but not many.

Blue71
here it is....Blue did you ever get the pics I sent Again to you??

Attachments

• bronco ho jpeg.jpg
    bronco ho jpeg.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 68

broncolove

The Bronco Ranch
Loc.
S.E. Michigan
By no means a stock bronco, But it is a stock color for 76-77 ;D
76bronco.JPG