• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rarest Stroppe Piece Ever

75Bronc

the bid is pretty high, i wonder who will be the lucky high bidder?!

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm all over that..it will look good sitting on the shelf with my Mickey Thompson harmonica and my Roger Penske accordion....

Heus33

Bronco Guru
The seller needs to paint a better picture if he/she expects a big dollar sale. I suggest adding the following to frame up the item:

"Give your kid some street cred the next time your highshool marching band runs into a rebel group of redneck off roaders. One quck flash of this Stroppe Trombone Mute and you'll demand instant respect. Stay true to your star spangled roots while simultaneously letting the world know that you're not slouch when it comes to baja. Perfect for a beginner or student. Part of one cork is missing, but who cares when the sticker screams pure awesomeness?!?! There are a few scratches, no dents."

King of the road indeed.