• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What is your favorite YouTube channel?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
And props to her dad named Dan for raising her to be the person she is. I think he's the camera man for most videos they produce. Channel is called "Dan Gingell and Rachel Gingell."

Also, if you're in to log home building, Nik Rijavec is in Slovenia and does an awesome job putting together a nicely built structure that seems to be planned to keep offgrid, and possibly without any electrical devices.

No doubt man...

Hinmaton

Lately I’ve been enjoying:
Fitzee’s Garage: clever metal work with simple tools.

Make it Kustom: an extremely talented young guy showing sheet metal, fabrication and tool making.

Fireball Tools: probably the best set up shop ever, building really cool tools, testing tools and equipment. Very clever guy.

Wray Schelin’s ProShaper Workshop: a master coach builder and sheet metal fabricator.

Hinmaton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hinmaton

Wray Schelin is a master metal worker and I get a kick out of his Boston accent.
Karl Fisher is young and enthusiastic and has skills that far exceeds his years.

I really enjoy watching people with extremely high level abilities that enjoy sharing what they do and how they do it.

Hinmaton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RM70

Contributor
Cleetus McFarland
Demolition Ranch
Goonzquad
Hopvies Garage
Jacksepticeye
Pewdiepie

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I'm sorry I didn't know you could even go to channels .... But TV has gotten so back ove the last few years . & My Dish cost me 174.00 & I can't find anything I want to watch.
.... SO I JUST TYPE IN YOU TUBE. & tYPE IN SOME QUESTION. Then it's off to the races.. I JUST PICK Something from the list on the right side of my screen ... I may start seeing if an old lawn mower will start. & end up watching how someone making MoonShine .
& I love the RedNeck music videos. Delta Blues & Hank SR. or Luke the drifter .
& then son kid in Africa trapping a snake.
......& THAT FILLS MY NIGHT WITH JOY.

67sport

Contributor
Loc.
Vancouver Island, Canada
Early bronco adventures. Not sure if the channel has been mentioned on here. Couple of guys wheeling Vancouver island and the West coast of BC. I dont know them, and not sure if they are on the forum.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Pakastani Truck. rebuild Hino trucks with minimal tools, lots of smarts, no OSHA
Technology connections.

OP
OP
Boss Hugg

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Flying Sparks Garage
I stopped for gas in town one late afternoon. Little red something parked on the other side of the pump, no one around. I was filling up and I heard someone yelling "I LOVE YOUR BRONCO!!" We chatted for a few minutes and their story about their bronco sounded kinda familiar, like one I'd seen on Youtube a few weeks prior. So I asked if they were on YT. Yup. It was them.

Jambi

Contributor
I recently stumbled upon a channel called "Trail Mater" that's pretty entertaining. It's a channel about a guy in Moab who uses his insanely equipped dually recovery rig, and sometimes a trailer, to recover vehicles on the trails in Moab. "Crashed Jeep Recovery out of Elephant Hill Trail" is a good one.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
I have been watching a lot of Donut Media's content lately.
I used to hate it, but the Up To Speed series kept featuring vehicles that I love, like the Bronco, Land Cruiser, etc., recounting their history and current place in the market, but in a silly, backwards cap, skinny jeans style that really got on my nerves. Eventually I bought into it and now I love it.
It's clean enough. They write the words into the script, but bleep them out. It's TV-level clean.

I watch pretty much everything ChrisFix puts out too, even if he's repairing something I have no interest in doing. He's squeaky clean, and does a really in-depth but not fluffy job explaining all kinds of automotive repairs using proper tools but with basic hand tool alternatives.
Yes,love me some chris fix.

ssray

Loc.
South Central NE
Here’s one from Aussieland that will get you if you like king size machining. He repairs parts from large industrial equipment and has some cool tools. I like the unit he uses to build up bores and then turn them back to size.
Cutting edge engineering Australia. CEE