• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What can you find wrong with this picture?

OP
OP
mofoco1

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
Yes they are. Now mind you this is still a good truck. It is uncut and repainted, trans rebuilt motor isn't but will be soon or the stroked 396/351w will be( I was saving it for my dune runner project). Shock is hanging from top mount and swung back as I am on a very steep drive that you can not tell from the picture. I am probably going to dump the saddle tank, in favor of the SS flowmasters I have on the shelf and I am going to snag the BBK shorties off 351 for now. Who needs seat warmers when the mufflers will be right under the doors almost and exiting to the side, via turned out 4"SS TO's. No axle cause I am doing the Lincoln rear disk conversion(stall for a second till we figure a clearance issue.. And as to me stuffing, well that's personal, but the that's paper towels in the axle tube keeping crap out while I wire wheeled it nice and clean and repainted the ends, in prep for the rear axle truss. Fuel lines are half disconnected and the vapor lines are getting ditched. Wait till you get a load of the new spring plates and U-bolts:eek::eek:

PS: By the way, this was all done by a so called 4x4 shop up in Salinas, CA, the industrial area. These are the same F__ers that sent this out back to the PO with a 3" BL and did not install any bolts that could cinch down, and the same with the hardtop, and also when they put the rollbar in- placed it not bolted, mine you. I will list more PO poop poop later..