• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Want to buy electric wipers

Status
Not open for further replies.

H22crxpwr

Contributor
City: Diamond Bar
Looking for a set of electric wipers and switch/ wiring. I have a 67 but previous owner installed a newer windshield so not sure what I need to run the electric wipers.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looking for a set of electric wipers and switch/ wiring. I have a 67 but previous owner installed a newer windshield so not sure what I need to run the electric wipers.
My buddy has the electric motor with bracket, wiper arm mechanism, wiper arms, wiper cover with sun visors (choice or original parchment or black). You will need a harness and a few small parts that can be purchased at any of the Bronco shops. $125 plus ship can get you pictures tomorrow. Thanks Jeff

amfw

My buddy has the electric motor with bracket, wiper arm mechanism, wiper arms, wiper cover with sun visors (choice or original parchment or black). You will need a harness and a few small parts that can be purchased at any of the Bronco shops. $125 plus ship can get you pictures tomorrow. Thanks Jeff
Not to hijack, but I am in the market for some black sun visors if they don't sell to the OP.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Not to hijack, but I am in the market for some black sun visors if they don't sell to the OP.
Hey the first guy did buy them but I have one more set of pretty nice sun visors and one more new black aftermarket wiper cover. Just let me know and I can get you pictures.

Abe Jauregui

Loc.
Los Angeles
Hey the first guy did buy them but I have one more set of pretty nice sun visors and one more new black aftermarket wiper cover. Just let me know and I can get you pictures.
Hey, I saw in an older forum that is now closed that you know a guy who makes rear seat arm rests parchment for 66-67? Can you dm me? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.