• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Toyota FJ mirror pics

AKwheeler

I was searching around for some pictures showing the view from the cab while I decided where to mount them, but couldn't find any. I just finished the install on mine, so here are some pictures for future searches.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 184
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 168
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 174
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 187
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 164

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Those turned out slick! Nice job, thanks for posting up the pics!

OP
OP
AKwheeler

AKwheeler

Not sure what happened to the pics, when I previewed them, they were all upright.....

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
When I click on them they are all the right direction. Strange

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Thinking about going with these mirrors myself......where did you get yours? Are all FJ mirrors the same from year to year?

OP
OP
AKwheeler

AKwheeler

Mine were aftermarket replacement by depo. 07-12 is the application I used. You can get them with side lights, power and such. Mine are w/o the lights since that makes them look very FJ-ey. The mirror looks good, they don’t appear to be cheap quality. Time will tell.

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Has anyone used these with the side trim?

That's a damn good question MrT.....I have beltline trim!!

Also, for those that have installed.....how did you install? Remove door panel, use those special nutZ thingies (don't remember what they're called) or just screw in from outside? I'm assuming the FJ mirror will cover the stock mirror footprint.

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
nice...thanks for the pics. I have a new set of FJ mirrors im looking to install soon. I did some initiall grinding on the inside of the mirrors. Got any pics of the grinding work? Did you do any reinforcing plates on the inside of the door?