• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

This might be a new Flowmaster muffler we would like....

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/flo-530513

It's a relatively new Flowmaster Delta-Flow muffler.
It's a Delta 50 BB (Big Block).

It's a 2 into 1.
The Delta-Flow Flowmaster mufflers already flow more cfm. And the third chevron eliminates interior drone.

These are likely very quiet unless you have a high compression mountain motor.

My dual Delta 50's I have been running for many years are still perfect....but I was considering cobbling up a high flow single exhaust with my long tube headers. I may have found the perfect muffler for it.

I know a lot of yall were looking for a really quiet but good flowing muffler and my Delta 50's are really quiet and this Delta 50BB is supposed to be quieter.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Thanks for the post. I will be in the market for 2 into 1 muffler and quiet is what I want. Keep us posted if you get one.

ugly74

Bronco abuser
That might be just the ticket for the 440 in the '75 Dodge W200 im working on

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks a lot like the Vortex I'm running on my '78 Bronco, which is dual 2.5" in and a single 3" out. That aside, the Vortex is not really that quiet, especially at highway speeds.

MS73HD302

Thanks for the heads up! I love my dual deltas good low rumble I’ll defonately look into this