• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

This is a long shot

Lewko66u13

Contributor
Loc.
Canada
I know this is a long shot but I figured I’d ask again after a couple years.

Hoping someone on the forum recognizes this bronco from back in the day. It’s an Arcadian blue u13 roadster that was purchased in the Atlanta Georgia area. My family purchased it in 1995 from a used car lot outside Murphy North Carolina. I’m assuming it’s spent its life in the Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina area before we bought it.

At some point it was painted a darker blue and had a deer put on the doors (assuming it was a farm truck or hunt camp truck)

Just trying to dig up some history about it.

Attachments

• IMG_8858.jpeg
    IMG_8858.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1083.jpeg
    IMG_1083.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_8482.jpeg
    IMG_8482.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1170.jpeg
    IMG_1170.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1161.jpeg
    IMG_1161.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 56

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well, it’s worth a shot anyway. Hope you hear something eventually.
Although I would just take your original post and bring it back up rather than creating a new one. Either way works though!
Good luck.

OP
OP
Lewko66u13

Lewko66u13

Contributor
Loc.
Canada
Well, it’s worth a shot anyway. Hope you hear something eventually.
Although I would just take your original post and bring it back up rather than creating a new one. Either way works though!
Good luck.
Thought I ended up deleting it, but will remember that!