• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Long Shot - Fitech EFI Tuning in Kentucky / Indiana?

bsteab0yz

Looking for someone with experience in tuning Fitech EFIs on a new blueprint 302 in Kentucky / Indiana area. Or, if you are a pro and can help via Facetime, I'll give you some money!!

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
I’ve never had any luck with those electric carburetors, I’d rather run the old manual stuff. Fi-Tech used to market their product as self learning. 🙄 Apparently that’s not the case anymore. Good luck.

Mark

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Don’t have any first hand experience myself, but lots of numbers here do.
But for starters, let’s get some more information.
Are you running an in-tank fuel pump, a frame mount pump, or one of their pump commanders or whatever they’re called that has a separate reservoir?

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Blankenship in Shelbyville is a guru on FI. Might be able to help. 502-647-4567

Also at Cars and Coffee in Lexington on Sept 2nd I got into a conversation with someone who told me about another guy who's supposed to be really good up toward Cincinnati but at this moment I don't have the name.

Norm

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
There are some good FiTech specific groups on Facebook. You might check there.

OP
OP
B

bsteab0yz

Blankenship in Shelbyville is a guru on FI. Might be able to help. 502-647-4567

Also at Cars and Coffee in Lexington on Sept 2nd I got into a conversation with someone who told me about another guy who's supposed to be really good up toward Cincinnati but at this moment I don't have the name.

Norm
Called him today. Doesn’t do stand alone units. Thanks anyway!