• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The 76' was sold today

blu76bronco

It was a hard decision one that I went back and forth over and over again, but family had to come first. I've been lurking here for years soaking up as much knowledge from you guys as I possibly could. For the first time in 12years I am broncoless. Its a crazy feeling to say the least, feels like someone in the family has died.
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have helped me out along the way, and I hope to be in one again sooner than later.

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
Very tough decision for sure and kind of Twilight Zone-ish that this news comes on your 76th post.

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
Sorry bud, Hope you get into another soon. I was without one for a while and it was killing me. Now I have a pile of parts, but that is at least something for now. Heres to you getting back into one.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
... Man I know what your saying when you say .. SOMETHING is missing in my LIFE..
People wonder why I build mine with used parts .. Because I have nothing in it at that point.
.. I'll pray your world changes FAST.

d4xycrq

Loc.
Boyertown
Blu,

The people I bought my '77 from cried as a I drove it away. This was in England - they had bought it while working in Colorado - and had brought it back to England with them.

It's now in sunny Pennsylvania. Perhaps the most traveled EB.

Ray

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Condolences from the west coast, blu. I hope you find another as things change.

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sorry to hear the bad news but hopefully things will turn around for you and you will get another Bronco soon. Hang in there man.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Tough for sure. As LONG as you Come BACK, it's all good

Family comes first for sure man

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Blu, it seems we've all been there at one time or another. I personally spent 20 years sans-bronco. Several times during that period I would have purchased another, but it wasn't the right time, or bronco (if you know my story). As raptorMike said, there's always another Bronco. We all feel your pain. Here's to you being in another sooner rather than later!

OP
OP
B

blu76bronco

Can't thank you all enough for all the kind words.. The good news is the bronco is going to a good home about an hours drive from me, and one day for sure i'll be in another one!!
Thanks again