• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN The 2024 CB Calendars are now on sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjschneidy

PayPal says my 2 shipped on Dec 6th but they have not arrived, I assume they are lost or been delivered to someone else. Figures the one year my Bronco is actually in the calendar. Thinking I need to place another order unless someone has tracking info I can give to post office.

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
Finally got my calendars ordered tonight. Got one for my shop and one for a friend…gonna use it for a thank you for all the help and advice he gives me…not to mention he ‘gifted’ me a metal 1/2 cab to work with…and it’s gonna take a lot of work.

Randy

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
Got mine and my wife started looking through it and her 1st comment was, “Hey, do I get to pick the color for what you’re building?” Wasn’t quite sure how to answer the question so I tactfully changed the subject. I honestly thing she wants an orange paint job.

Randy

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
near 2nd mo end of ’24 & no “Events” Calendar.
Guess it comes during 1st 1/4.
Never have a Calendar w/Events on it then, eh?
I’d spend oh... 12, 15$ on that...

Last edited:
OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
You're asking about Bronco events being shown on the annual printed calendar? I've thought about it, but many events don't have confirmed dates early enough for me to include them the previous Sept when I print the calendars.

Status
Not open for further replies.