• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN The 2024 CB Calendars are now on sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ

The 2024 CB Calendars are now on sale!​

Order page: http://classicbroncos.com/merchandise.shtml

The calendars are full color, full bleed, 13 months. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open.

Every year members of the forums submit photos of their Broncos for the Calendar. We then all vote and the top 13 get their own month or cover. The rest of the photos are arranged in a collage on the 13th month (Jan 2025) so no one is left out.

Please note: You are pre-ordering these calendars, so they won't ship to you immediately. They are being printed now and will be ready to ship by early Dec.

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos. As usual we had another great batch of pics this year.

67sport

Contributor
Loc.
Vancouver Island, Canada
That's great Jon. I also see the ordering page has your stickers too. I went looking for them a while back and couldn't find them on the site. Either way, glad they're back. Calendar and stickers on their way.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Calendar looks great, awesome pics! Stickers and calendar ordered, thanks.

dmoses42

Contributor
Bronco addict
Loc.
Brunswick, Ga
Quick question... Do you charge the card when they are ordered or when they ship? Gotta allow for the amount of time it takes my wife to deplete my funds at the beginning of the month...

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Do you charge the card when they are ordered or when they ship?
The money side is handled by Paypal, but I believe they charge when you order them. If you want to delay payment until early Dec when the calendars will ship, either place your online order then, or mail me a check and I'll hold off depositing it.

I don't usually sell out of calendars until mid to late January, so if you want to wait to order until early Dec you'll be totally fine.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Thanks Jon. I ordered one. I made January so I had to get one.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
The calendars have arrived from the print shop and look great! I'll work on fulfilling all the orders to date this weekend and hope to get them in the mail Monday.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
GREAT JOB per usual...thanks Jon! Ben, keeping you company back there! 😄 (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.