• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sliding SIDE window?

Broncofan76

Loc.
Atlanta
saw an add for a 1973 EB that had a divided side window in teh hard top. I have searched but have not been able to figure out what this mean. Is it some special package? was it an option? just some aftermarket junk? whats the deal?
I am going to have a look at this truck tomorrow and trying to do some research prior to seeing it.
thanks in adavance

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Their neat in my opinion look good and I've never thought of them as junk.. They've just always seemed rather expensive to me ..

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Yes when I had my parts house .I had an old 1980 Bronco I wanted a set of those so bad but would never turn loose of the cash for a set..I was big friends then with both wrecking yards in town. I just knew one would come thru and I good deal on it with them.

bad 68

Loc.
Northest Washington
My 2 sons usually get stuck in the back seat. I tried like hell to get each one to buy their side. Never did. I like the windows. Like the look. Really like the function. Couldn't justify the money when mine are in nice shape with new seals.

OP
OP
Broncofan76

Broncofan76

Loc.
Atlanta
Well, I BOUGHT a Eb today and it has these windows in it. They look nothing like any of the aftermarket ones. I'll take some pics soon and post up.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I'd like to make my rear windows have an external seal and the window be able to vent like an extended cab or better yet motorized like my excursion.