• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR Sliding side window update

OP
OP
D

Derelict

Contributor
Loc.
Aurora Oregon
Thank you
I thought about that. Unfortunately both of my tops are setting on the ground which makes it extremely difficult to install even a fixed glass, let alone struggle with a more difficult install while chasing the top around the driveway :( I saved out two pair for myself and If I can find a local guy who wants a set I'll make him a deal on a set if we can shoot a video.

bchild20

UPDATE: View attachment 919659 View attachment 919660 View attachment 919661 View attachment 919662 View attachment 919664 View attachment 919659 View attachment 919659 View attachment 919660 View attachment 919661 View attachment 919662 View attachment 919664

The Windows arrived 2 weeks ago and have already sold 34 pair out of 50, and going fast. Getting ready to place another order for 100 pair this time, ETA will be mid to late May

Several people have inquired about natural aluminum frames with clear glass. I can get them this way but my minimum quantity is 20 pair. That creates a little issue with inventory management for me but if I get at least ten (pair) commitments I'll go ahead and do it.
I don't need payment at this time just let me know you want a pair (or more) like that and if there is enough interest before I order I will go ahead on those

FYI, I do accept PayPal payments and can ship within a day or two of receiving a paid order. If you send me your zip code I will get back to you with a shipping quote. If you have your own UPS or Fedex account I can ship on that as well.

Thanks to all of you for the support, this has been fun, even if a bit overwhelming.
Was following up on this thread, are you still expecting our new shipment in mid to late May on these windows? Did you end up ordering any with the clear glass? Thank you in advance