• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SEMA - Blueprint Engines will soon use new 302 blocks

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I ordered one specifically for my 72 last Nov. it is being built now with delivery exspected end of May. They are installing rear sump. This is actually cheaper than the Bronco engine. Fully dressed. What I like is that the Cruiser model gets 16 vac at idle. So nice smooth engine but over 365 hp. I’ll post pics and info once I get my hands on it.
I'm leaning that way now too - going for the Cruiser with the rear sump (long block). A little more juice than my stock 5.0 but still should be compatible with my basically stock Ford SEFI.

Todd Z.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I ordered one specifically for my 72 last Nov. it is being built now with delivery exspected end of May. They are installing rear sump. This is actually cheaper than the Bronco engine. Fully dressed. What I like is that the Cruiser model gets 16 vac at idle. So nice smooth engine but over 365 hp. I’ll post pics and info once I get my hands on it.
I think there was confusion on these when they were first out or the sales person was not aware. Unfortunately I have to do my own as it was already shipped. No big deal since I have to add the explorer serp anyway.

hsach

Contributor
Members Only
It was mentioned earlier in this thread that Blueprint was going to come out with new 351W blocks in the future. Just wondering if anyone recently has talked to them about that or heard anything?

351W blocks have dried up around my area, or I am just terrible at searching for them. The Cruiser looks like a great engine, but I am looking for a little more HP and torque.