• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC74 gets the front cover of Bronco Driver. You rock

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats Robert-nice "payoff" for all the work and time you put into it. It was a pleasure watching the build-you guys did great work.
:)
Karl

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Congrats Robert!!!! Sweet rig!!!! ;D;D;D

(I was there when it happened!!!!)%)%)

Attachments

• FSCN5232.JPG
    FSCN5232.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC02483.jpg
    DSC02483.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 28

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks to everyone for the compliments ;D

Hoping mine will be in the mail today when I get home. I did get some text pictures of the inside spread which has me even more anxious to get it in my hands.

I'll see a lot of you in Townsend in a few weeks. Also ready to meet a lot of new faces at OCBR this year. Keith got his vacation days off for that today too so here comes trouble. :eek:

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Thanks to everyone for the compliments ;D

Also ready to meet a lot of new faces at OCBR this year. Keith got his vacation days off for that today too so here comes trouble. :eek:

Sounds great !

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got my copy today!!! ;D

You see that rock on the top of page 40..... yea that's the one that snagged me and created the first body damage.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Got it today. Mine managed to get the top left corner of page 52.

Also, on page 53 SC74's Bronco is there with mine in the background. :cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Got my copy last night... Very cool. Better get a couple copies of that one man.