• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Gets Towed

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
While it was painful to watch the incompetent tow driver, I can't blame her. She's walking away and he ignores her and walks around to her side to make sure she locked the door so it wouldn't get stolen. She deserves to laugh at the irony. The location is in Dallas btw. 2805 Canton St, Dallas, TX 75226

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Ya I hope by now them Dynamic Towing boys got that tow truck figured out. They sure did not back then.

VIRITBIZ internet services has a great time posting tow off videos of their property. Been a site of slow but steady entertainment for years.

I hope not harm came to the Bronco's front end, trans or drive line.

I'd too would like to park a couple of M1 tanks or Bradley fighting vehicles there and see how the tow company handles that one.

76YETI

Contributor
Loc.
KC METRO
I was kinda pissed until I googled the business and saw where the vehicle was towed from. I think there are 10 signs posted.

bronco tow.jpg