• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Opportunity on a 1972 (Reality Check?)

elan

Loc.
s
Original poster, when you read the responses from these guys, pay close attention. Now I'll ad my thought. If it was free, you would still be underwater in the end. Follow the old car buying advice of, "buy the best you can afford". And, "if can't afford something in reasonably good condition, save your money until you can".

OP
OP
L

LongleafBronco

Thanks for all the advice, I talked to him told him I was going to pass. I’ll let that one sit for someone else who is more talented or too enamored to see all the issues.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks for all the advice, I talked to him told him I was going to pass. I’ll let that one sit for someone else who is more talented or too enamored to see all the issues.

don't blame ya..

the key is patience, don't jump in

the right one will come along

jray

I agree with elan, even if it was free, it wouldn't be worth it. You can spend 20-25 thousand, have a good driver that you can work on, upgrade brakes etc. You'll spend a looooot more on this one! BTW, don't you just love the reminder to turn off the lights by the ignition switch? You think someone ever left the m on!