• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

opportunity of a lifetime

delconick

This is Nick at North East Classic Ford Parts.

I am looking for a true Bronco guy who would like to take over / run our repair / build portion of our buisess.

We are in no means getting out of the parts portion of the business, just looking for someone talented enough to take over the service portion.

If interested let me know!

Last edited:

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
Dam Nick ... I hope you find your guy . If I was in your area I would be giving you a call.
I just want to add Nick has been my go to since I got back in a Bronco. He is always there to take a call or even call me back when I have question. The first upgrade I bought for my 74 was a PS setup from him. Since then it’s been several other parts from hard to find OEM to a new repo. He backs what he sells and only sells quantity parts.
Good Luck Nick Just like you know Broncos, you know this is the place to find your guy.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hard to believe that overloaded pickup load of parts you left here with all those years ago would lead you to this point.

Lol..kidding. You’ve certainly busted your hump to build a great business. Best of luck!

- Bill

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Congrats on your decision to not miss out on life! Enjoy.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Oh No!......

I knew that with the Joe and Kamala show it was going to adversely affect everything!!!

Wishing you the best Nick!

Owning your own business is many times not the pie in the sky that many think it is. To be successful, you usually have to be completely consumed by it 24-7.... So I completely understand... I know first hand!

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
So what exactly are you offering Nick ? Not real clear ... are you selling the business or just want somebody to run it for you ? Which ever way I hope it works out for you .
Steve

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I'm sure Nick will chime back in here. But Nick called me recently about this to kick around his idea. He is *not* looking to sell, close, or retire from Northeast Classic Ford Parts.

He's looking for someone else to take over the Bronco repair, install and build portion as their own stand alone business, but staying within the same 30,000sf building he has there.

NECFP supplies the parts to support the new proprietor's service and build business which provides the labor, still all under one roof. A symbiotic partnership that still allows Nick to provide parts for these builds and repairs and to keep him involved enough to still know which parts are working best and which are not, while freeing him up to stay focused on the other parts of his growing business.

Anyone who has called knows that you nearly always talk to him because he knows his parts and Broncos better than nearly anyone. That takes a lot of time to do that plus all other aspects of the business, so sometimes something has to give If you don't want to be working 16-18 hours a day 7 days a week.

Nick is very knowledgeable and passionate about Broncos and providing the best quality parts and customer service possible. He's looking for someone
that shares that knowledge, passion and values.

That's a tall order, so if interested and willing to move, bring your A game with you.

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

I edited my drunken ramble so it’s far more clear!

Not getting out of the parts business, just looking for someone to take over the service portion. I want it to remain in house, just operated by the right candidate!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hard to believe that overloaded pickup load of parts you left here with all those years ago would lead you to this point.

Lol..kidding. You’ve certainly busted your hump to build a great business. Best of luck!

- Bill

Amen... Hope you can get the right/knowledgeable guy/gal....