• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

On the Home Stretch

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I am in Cape next weekend wanna install the hood ???

OP
OP
SWFLABRONCO

SWFLABRONCO

Loc.
Cape Coral, Fl
Hey Franko,
I don't have any plans next weekend and could use someones expertise on installing a fiberglass hood. Kind of been dreading it honestly. It's the last piece before I can get it down to the paint shop. Let me know when you have some time and I'll get the beer. For those asking about the upper radiator hose, here are some (although dark) pictures of it.

Attachments

• P1010179.jpg
    P1010179.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 44
  • P1010178.jpg
    P1010178.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 31
OP
OP
SWFLABRONCO

SWFLABRONCO

Loc.
Cape Coral, Fl
Special thanks to Franko289 for taking time out of his schedule today to help with the hood installation. Thanks again Franko!

Attachments

• P1010186.jpg
    P1010186.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 62
  • P1010185.jpg
    P1010185.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 346

Lloyd

Loc.
Williamsburg, Kentucky
Swflabronco, I really like the stance and proportions of your bronco. It really looks nice. I have been 9 years on my bronco and hope to have it on the road soon. What size tires are you running? What are your wheel specs.? What size is your lift? Thanks in advance, Lloyd.

Slappy67

Loc.
Marco Island, FL
That looks great!! And a hearty hello to a fellow SW Fla resident.

Not to threadjack, but I'm new on here and my first Bronco(1967) is on it's way to me right now somewhere between Salt Lake City and Marco Island. (Needless to say I'm excited.)

And once again SWFLABRONCO your ride is looking great and if you ever find yourself down this way hit me up.

Ned

Loc.
Hollywood Beach
WOW thats awsome and so clean! Thats what 4 1/2 years gets you? How did you get the Ford racing wires to fit so good? Mine seem way too long!

OP
OP
SWFLABRONCO

SWFLABRONCO

Loc.
Cape Coral, Fl
Swflabronco, I really like the stance and proportions of your bronco. It really looks nice. I have been 9 years on my bronco and hope to have it on the road soon. What size tires are you running? What are your wheel specs.? What size is your lift? Thanks in advance, Lloyd.

Hey Lloyd,
The tires are 12.5 x 33 Good Years on 15 x 10 Micky Thompson Classic Locks. I'm running the 3 1/2 lift from JBG and a Wild Horses 1" body lift. I've always been kind of fond of some wheel well space and I'm happy with the results.

Slappy67,
Glad to have local Bronco enthusiast nearby. Post some pics when she arrives.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That is one sexy truck!!!

Man, I dunno what it is, maybe it is OCD, but I really prefer the driver's front shots more.

Attachments

• P1010185.jpg
    P1010185.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 46

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
third pick in .... i think someone has plan for th future...hide thoes keys when he is of driving age... I know ill have the problem... heck i already do mines 3.. Ethan hands me the keys and says daddy wegoforaride in daddys truck

nice truck by the way, look forward to seeing it at one of the events ... looks like your local FL

OP
OP
SWFLABRONCO

SWFLABRONCO

Loc.
Cape Coral, Fl
third pick in .... i think someone has plan for th future...

Yeah, that's my little buddy Ben. He's already told me that the Bronco is ours to share, and if I'm working on it during daylight ours he's right out there with me. Been a bonafide car nut since he was born. He gets it honest I guess.