• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Oly tribute on display

JLBachs

Got to see the tribute truck on display at Balboa Park yesterday! The list of original parts looked to be tail lights, front turn signal lenses, sport fender emblems, and grille lettering. Looked like loads of fun nonetheless. Sorry about the 90 degree pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 111

Jay-P

Loc.
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Here ya go.

2V4aH5Wl.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I got that sideways problem w/my stupid phone too, lol

Great shot. A Classic

yewhi

Loc.
San Diego
It was for sale a few years back for a mere half a mil. Can't believe I didn't pull the trigger on that...%)

Cool truck though. I think I first saw it at the Delmar Good Guys show in 2011 or2012. Still looks good.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Was at SEMA a few years back as well.

Nice little museum there. Went through once during the history of off-road motorcycle racing. One of the few Tuckers I have seen in person. Got a personal tour of the back room once when they got a Citroen Traction Avant.

The air and space museum is outstanding as well.