• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Big Oly for sale?

m_m70

Contributor
Loc.
Pacifica, CA
Also curious about why they listed it as a '71 Bronco?? Is there even an original Bronco part on this thing??

Man don't get me wrong, totally bitchin' truck but I don't know about calling it a Bronco.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
It probably has a VIN plate off a '71. I remember seeing one at SEMA many years ago (maybe this one?) and it had an actual Bronco VIN plate on it,

m_m70

Contributor
Loc.
Pacifica, CA
Yea kind of follows the other thread on here about registering the broncos that are built with essentially new frames/bodies etc.
I guess I could find an ac cobra vin plate and put it on my Bronco and call it that. Kidding of course(finding a vin from a Cobra is probably harder than finding the whole car). But I think my point is made. Just weird to me.....