• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Big Oly T-shirt

bfoldy

Contributor
Loc.
Torrance, CA
Cool. FYI in case anyone wasn’t aware- The guy who bought Big Oly is one of the 2 partners who took over the Meyers Manx business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Paul - that's one I don't think I had seen yet. Steep price but might have to get one just because :).

Philip and Freeman (Manx owners) were shown as late entries for NORRA last week but then didn't show at the start this weekend.

Todd Z.

eBronc2

Contributor
$38 (plus shipping) for a T-shirt? I mean, it's cool, but come on....

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I stopped at McD's the other day and ordered a medium fry, $3.50 + tax :oops: I think a large is $5. Prices at the grocery store have nearly tripled it seems, so not too shocked at this T-shirt price. I'm with ToddZ, screw it I ordered one :cool:

4WHLFUN

Contributor
LOL!, I got a deposit on Manx 2.0. Almost a year and not a single correspondence. I wonder it it will ever come to reality or if I’ll see my $500 again…

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
LOL!, I got a deposit on Manx 2.0. Almost a year and not a single correspondence. I wonder it it will ever come to reality or if I’ll see my $500 again…
That's very interesting to hear. A hardcore Manx friend and I were discussing the company on the way home from the NORRA event last weekend as I didn't think there seemed to be a lot of cars being built. I wonder what's up with yours?

Todd Z.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I stopped at McD's the other day and ordered a medium fry, $3.50 + tax :oops: I think a large is $5. Prices at the grocery store have nearly tripled it seems, so not too shocked at this T-shirt price. I'm with ToddZ, screw it I ordered one :cool:
My shirt arrived this afternoon so I did a quick fit since I didn't want to be disappointed with the sizing. As with some other pricey shirts I've owned over the years, this one appears to fit me very well. Very pleased!

Todd Z.

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Wow, they are proud of that one. I might have to order it too tho... I like some of there Meyers Manx shirts and they seem to be cheaper. A hoodie is only 55 buck when the t shirt is 38, kinda nuts.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
My shirt arrived this afternoon so I did a quick fit since I didn't want to be disappointed with the sizing. As with some other pricey shirts I've owned over the years, this one appears to fit me very well. Very pleased!

Todd Z.
all that matters is that it still fits after washing lol