• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
A movie company picked up my friends bronco for a tv shot.
More details later.

msweb

Bronco Guru
Primos truth about hunting in the opening footage. Shown several times. Hunting AND Broncos! Woo Hoo!!! ;D

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Know whats so cool? When I watched the last season's "Sons of Anarchy (on FX) last year, saw the Bronco the Sherriff drives and said to my wife..."Oh thats so cool"
...and now I drive one. And I think mines cooler. :)

msweb

Bronco Guru
Saw one on a closed loop show in the doctor's office yesterday. Show was talking about general medical issues, can't think of the name of it for the life of me but it was on there and they even zoomed in on the Bronco logo! ;D

Thunder Chicken

finally somthing worth watching on tv

so my wife , who watches lifetime, like all day just hollered to me to flip channels to the lifetime channel ....there was a movie on called the "19th wife" which showed a orange bronco a couple times....finally something worth watching on lifetime...lol

ksbronco75

Contributor
TV show The Glades on A&E

A kid was working on an old bronco in his driveway during the show the other day... Also in the music video "By the Way" - Red Hot Chili Peppers there is a nice orange bronco in the end

delconick

Love Sam's in TrueBlood.. I normally only give Snookie the lookie, but that bronco catches my eye too

lol...... i second that.

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
EB on NBC tonight

Just spotted a camo (leaf pattern) EB on NBC's new Texas Ranger show at 10pm called "Chase". Guy just got killed over trying to stop someone from taking it! :-X

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just spotted a camo (leaf pattern) EB on NBC's new Texas Ranger show at 10pm called "Chase". Guy just got killed over trying to stop someone from taking it! :-X

Just seen that one also. It looked just like one I just seen at OCBR. Looked like a wrap. Anyone on here?