• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

Pony2

Loc.
Lenoir City Tn.
wife watching hope floats,Hopes {Sandra Bullock} mom drives a light blue one in the movie Her boyfriend {Harry Conick jr.} drives a scout. Wife pointed it out im on the computer.

Eastwood

Hope Floats was filmed in the town were I live. I remember seeing them film that Bronco.

hdfx81

TV commercial bronco sighting

Was watching tv when a syfy commercial came on with a nice blue EB in it. Anybody else seen it?

matiko

dazed and confused movie
capture7bhp9.jpg

te_duck52

Loc.
Kenai, AK
sighting

sorry if anyone else already posted this one, but the movie role models has a sweet military green bronco for the everyday rig. ;D

Brnco302

early bronco movie

There's one in the second season of dexter.His girlfriend drives it.(before he kills her)

broncokak

Bronco Guru
There's one in the second season of dexter.His girlfriend drives it.(before he kills her)

Someone at work has the 1st season on a portable hard drive and I watched a couple episodes of it. That is a weird show!

So did he get to drive it after he did her in? ;D

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
EB on old Rockford Files

Happened to have the TV on last night and an old episode of the Rockford Files came on. Jim and Rocky make an escape from the bad guys by hot wiring an old blue EB and race out of the orange grove. About 3 minutes of the chase scene and the EB is bouncing and even in 4WD to go up a few hills.
The wife even said "hey look a bronco, that's pretty cool!"

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Found that on google images a while back.. Nice looking rig too

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
Cool, but no to big a surprise since James Garner used to race an EB. I'll have to search for it when I get to the house.

Ned

Loc.
Hollywood Beach
Thats my Bronco! MY neighbor saw seen it told me that there was 2 scenes with it. Has anyone seen the episode? If so how far in were the shots?