• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

ironhorseman

Loc.
Tooele, Utah
Bronco sighting

there is a Blue bronco in a commercial I have seen with Rascal Flatts. The singing group who have a flat tire have two girls pull up in this bronco while they are waiting for the tire to be fixed and they all eat smore's together and have an imprompto concert in the desert at the side of the road.

mgorzell

Loc.
San Antonio
Funny Movie

In the movie "Role Models" one of the main characters has a nice early Bronco. If you haven't seen it its pretty funny.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Radio Flyer (Tom Hanks) has an awesome Sheriff's EB that gets pretty good shots about three times in the movie. It is painted and decked out in all the great law enforcement accents and accessories.

MartyG

Bronco Guru
I'm sure someone mentioned the deputy's Bronco in "Sons of Anarchy" thats a sweet one, although I did think it was goofy for that to be an official vehicle for a sherrif's dept. :)

shaun1300

Loc.
Rochester, NY
Gearz TV show Bronco

I happened to record a current show (Saturday 7/02/10) that featured a large International truck Stacy pulled from junk yard. He titled project Heavy Metal. I was able to pause show and saw a purple Bronco sitting behind International. Does anyone know if he did a Bronco buildup on the show in the past? shaun1300

cletust1966

Loc.
Knoxville, Tn
He did that build up on a show called Trucks, on the Spike channel. It was awesome. Ive met the guy who owns it now, and have seen it in person!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Radio Flyer (Tom Hanks) has an awesome Sheriff's EB that gets pretty good shots about three times in the movie. It is painted and decked out in all the great law enforcement accents and accessories.

Hadn't seen that one.. Cool...

70_Steve

Old Guy
OK, Just saw a nice topless medium blue Bronco on a commercial for the SiFi channel last night.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Was in the electronics department at my local Walmart yesturday, looking at TVs. Walmart runs a corperate generated, advertizing video loop on their display TVs. Well there is segment featuring some off roading. In that segment is a red halfcab EB, cresting the hill at the end of a climb. Its a very short shot of the EB, so if you blink you will miss it. I would guess the same video is shown in all the Walmarts at the same time being it corperate generated. Next time your at Walmart stop by the TVs and give it a look.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Was in the electronics department at my local Walmart yesturday, looking at TVs. Walmart runs a corperate generated, advertizing video loop on their display TVs. Well there is segment featuring some off roading. In that segment is a red halfcab EB, cresting the hill at the end of a climb. Its a very short shot of the EB, so if you blink you will miss it. I would guess the same video is shown in all the Walmarts at the same time being it corperate generated. Next time your at Walmart stop by the TVs and give it a look.

Nice... :)

chandaman_05

Loc.
Provo, Utah
I've seen one in the very beginning of a ski movie called "Push". baby blue EB in the background of the beginning scene. I believe it is in Park City UT

cletust1966

Loc.
Knoxville, Tn
I was watching Into the Wild yesterday with a friend and looked away for a minute and out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw a bronco go across the screen. I snapped back around and asked him if that was a Bronco? He said, no I think it was a jeep. I said no, thats no where near a jeep, that was a Bronco!!! How dare him insult a Bronco!!!