• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Nickstrix

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
I stopped by Nick's shop yesterday. You won't meet a nicer guy. He was kind enough to take time to show me around his shop and the broncos he is working on, answer all my questions and gave me a few tips.
His broncos look great on the internet but they look awesome in person. His work is top of the line.
Thanks, Nick

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I stopped by Nick's shop yesterday. You won't meet a nicer guy. He was kind enough to take time to show me around his shop and the broncos he is working on, answer all my questions and gave me a few tips.
His broncos look great on the internet but they look awesome in person. His work is top of the line.
Thanks, Nick

You should have stopped up here n got me...I'd rode over there with ya;D

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
He is a great man for sure. Im glad I can call him my friend. He truly is a master of Broncos. ;)

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I've bought a few parts from him over the years. He's actually one of the first guys I talked to when I really started upgrading my Bronco 15 years ago. Heck of a guy.

bax

Old Member
He has been a very good friend to me. I respect his work immensely. A true master at his craft.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
He and I used to get along great. Then I unveiled the Island Queen EB restoration a few years ago and his jealousy overcame him.

:Sigh:

:cool:

bax

Old Member
Yeah It's hard to overcome something like that.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah It's hard to overcome something like that.

Nick has always taken great pride in his unique products and innovations. I think it was when he saw the Lowes lawnmower throttle neatly zip-tied to the bottom of the dash board on my build that he just came unglued; I mean really..what could top that??

Unless it was the 12V fluorescent trouble-light bulb zip-tied to the roof brace for an interior light....

But I've had to reduce the useage of the Queen recently as a result of structural discontinuities.....

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
wow thanks for all the kind words.

pleasure meeting you delta and I enjoyed giving you a tour of our facility. glad you got to see the inner workings and get a better understanding to the method of my madness.

bill, you're a hard act to follow. what can I say besides much therapy has helped me deal with it. ;)

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Nick has his fanboys out here in the west too!

Todd Z.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Nick sounds like a really nice guy! Hopefully one day I will get a chance to check out his shop and see first hand the wonderful work he does bringing these back to life! Keep up the great work is all I can say. ;D

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
... Dang something else to add to my Bucket list..
No2 Pencil .. Lick the lead... GO SEE NICK'S SETUP.
Sound like a great time for sure.

OP
OP
D

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
... Dang something else to add to my Bucket list..
No2 Pencil .. Lick the lead... GO SEE NICK'S SETUP.
Sound like a great time for sure.
Worth your time for sure, but carry a towel so you don't drool on the broncos.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
He and I used to get along great. Then I unveiled the Island Queen EB restoration a few years ago and his jealousy overcame him.

:Sigh:

:cool:

sure, throw salt in the wounds.....Likes a Corona once in a while too! ;)