• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Question for Nick.....NicksTrix

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
The us slots on the blue bronco you took to Tennessee, can we get those center caps, or do they only come with the wheels?

Thanks

OP
OP
Crush

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Y'all ain't right. Loo. Thought maybe someone else on here would like to know the answer too. So I put it out there for all.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Y'all ain't right. Loo. Thought maybe someone else on here would like to know the answer too. So I put it out there for all.

lol.. it's all good man.. Nick is good about responding ;)

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
I got them directly from MHT (us mags parent company). it's just a basic center with a adhesive logo glued on. not too exciting really.
if you must have some might want to contact them direct.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You're welcome.. See I told you the Man would answer :)