• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

**New Ford Bronco History Book Available Soon**

Dlish

Ill take a signed copy when you get everything unpacked and taken care of. Thanks

Digger556

I got mine from Amazon. Great read so far! I'm learning new stuff already! The original TTB suspension drawing was insightful.

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I got mine from Amazon. Great read so far! I'm learning new stuff already! The original TTB suspension drawing was insightful.

Learning about the invention and development of the TTB was one of the true highlights in putting the book together.

Todd Z.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I am humbled that the book is the #1 bestseller in the Amazon categories of Automotive History and Automotive Engineering right now. I believe my editor and publisher are very happy about that.

I figured it might hit the roof.. Congrats sir

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Okie! I appreciate everyone's patience. I'm still shipping out books to contributors and I ran out this week. Should have a new shipment next week and then I can start selling here.

Todd Z.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks Okie! I appreciate everyone's patience. I'm still shipping out books to contributors and I ran out this week. Should have a new shipment next week and then I can start selling here.

Todd Z.

Imma have to come to AZ with a Pen. Haha

Time for #2 yet? :)

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built

Todd Z.

Please let us know when & how. I'd sure like to buy one & have been holding off getting one from "those guys".

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
OK friends, I've started a basic 'vendor' thread here:

https://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3200174#post3200174

with information on how to order. As noted, I have an extremely limited # of books right now but will be getting another shipment next week. It may seem a little crude but responding to posts in the order received is currently the easiest way to get things going - thanks for your patience with the process!

Todd Z.

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I got a brief message about admin approval when I try to post on your vendor buy thread. FYI.

Eugene

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
OK - thanks for that. Maybe I'll have to pursue a different strategy if posting in vendor threads isn't allowed.

Todd Z.