• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ford Bronco History Books - Holding the line on pricing for 2021 Holidays

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hi all:

Yes, inflation is crazy high and prices are getting higher on nearly everything but I'm holding the line on the cost of my book "Ford Bronco: A History of Ford's Legendary 4x4" at $35 shipped (with a personalized signature if desired).

Nearly 200 pages with hundreds of photos and 11 chapters on the history of the Bronco from 1966-1996.

The book has been a best seller for Car Tech and is now in its 3rd printing. A great gift for the Bronco lover in your family (which may be yourself!).

PM me if you'd like to pay via PayPal, Zelle, Cash App, Venmo, or an old-fashioned check. If paying by CC, please visit my website at broncohistorybooks.com.

Thanks!

Todd Z.

Attachments

• IMG_2966.jpg
    IMG_2966.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 17

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
This is a must have for every automotive enthusiast. This isn't a cheap paper back book but a finely printed coffee table grade book. Since I've had my copy every gear head that's been to my house has had to pick it up and look.

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Bumping this back to the top for the 2022 holiday season! Another year has flown by and I'm holding my firm on my inflation-busting price of $35 shipped for signed copies of my book ($7.95 cheaper than Amazon as I type this). Plenty of copies in stock and you can order them through my website until November 30th at:

broncohistorybooks.com

If you'd rather pay by a method other than a CC (Venmo, PayPal, Zelle, Cash App, etc.), just sent me a DM and we'll make it happen!

A special thanks to all who have purchased a copy so far. My publisher recently told me that they've sold ~6,500 copies of the book to date and I've personally sold about 800 copies myself - I still have ink in the pen for more signatures if you'd like your own copy!

Thanks,
Todd Z.

Attachments

• IMG_2966.jpg
    IMG_2966.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 4