• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need Gorilla Flares ASAP

Nickm1024cobra

Loc.
Chicago Burbs
UPDATE:
Someone came thru for me. Thanks to the community!

At paint and we need to cut and keep going. Wildhorses on backorder. Anybody have a new set they are willing to give up? Would need them shipped monday.

Can anyone help a bronco brother out?

If this needs to be moved to the for sale/wanted section i understand. Just wanted as much visibility as possible.

Please PM me if you can help out. I will have wildhorses ship you my set on order.

Last edited:

Nevadasmith

Loc.
Fallon, Nv
They were having problems getting them back in December when I ordered mine, I called and asked about options, they said they had a set of "paintable" ones basically blemishes, I got them and can't find anything wrong with them, I'm not willing to sell mine, but it might be worth a phone call??? Also I think Tom's Bronco products, are very close if not the same?? You might check and see if they have any??? Good luck!

Mar1ne

Loc.
Sierra Foothills, CA
I got you.

Taken out of the box once, about 5 minutes ago. Never mocked up or anything.

Let me know where and how to send them.

Attachments

• IMG_2121.jpg
    IMG_2121.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 41
OP
OP
N

Nickm1024cobra

Loc.
Chicago Burbs
I updated the post.

Got two very quick replies. They are purchased and getting shipped today!

Thanks to my bronco brothers!

Timeline stays on track 👌🏼