• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Met another Bronco owner

sriha

Was on a lunch time walk and the guy walking with me said "that's an old Jeep" I looked and it was no Jeep but a Bronco! I made a detour and walked over and asked the guy about his Bronco. I believe he said it was a 72 but I was still too excited about seeing one out today. He was pulling his boat out from the Mississippi River in Minneapolis. I asked him if he was on the forums but he said he was not. I told him about them and he said he would look into it. The Bronco was brown, looked original but was cut and with the usual rust. He said it was the second one he owned. Very exciting day:)

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Always good to meet another bronco owner. I met these guys last week; they helped me swap out my radiator, tranny cooler and a new front fender. Check out what's in my driveway, mine is in the garage. ;D

Attachments

• 3 Broncs1 30.JPG
    3 Broncs1 30.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 3 Broncs2 30.JPG
    3 Broncs2 30.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 68
OP
OP
sriha

sriha

He was some what talkative but also in the middle of strapping down his boat. Said he doesn't drive his Bronco in winter. Also his other Bronco was red, and was turning more and more into a trail rider before he sold it.

OP
OP
sriha

sriha

Always good to meet another bronco owner. I met these guys last week; they helped me swap out my radiator, tranny cooler and a new front fender. Check out what's in my driveway, mine is in the garage. ;D

Nice! :)

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
cool story, it is always nice to meet another bronco brother or sister