• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Met another Bronco braddah

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I met up with 72Quaterhorse this week while I was working up in Hilo on the Big Island at a new state building.

My co-worker and I met him after work at his place and had a few green bottles while talking EBs

I must say he is a cool dude with lots of Aloha.

I took some pictures of his rig for myself but you folks can see pics that he posted here in his gallery...

72Q's Bronco is well built with lots of distreet mods that only a few with an EB eye could catch. Look good at his pics and you'll see what I mean.
I did get to hear his homebuilt custom copper exhaust and I was impressed.

Today was our last day working there and I get a call from 72Q this morning to stop by his place to pick up some fresh water prawns to take back home that he had caught last night, How's that? That's cool thanks dude, the kids and I had them for dinner this evening and they were great. My son Taz is already asking for more...;D

Another thing to add is that while unloading our tools at air cargo to send back home we met some farmers with a truck load of rambuton (fruit). It was the first time for me to taste this and they gave us a bunch also to bring home... Awesome....

That's one thing that I love about these Islands is the Aloha spirit is all around us....

Attachments

• DSC03330.JPG
    DSC03330.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
;D ;D ;D That is so cool I havent seen copper glasspacks since 59 when dad sold the 57 ford had a pr. that he made they sound good but I was about 15 then.;D ;D ;D Bill ;D :cool: :D

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
That is very nice indeed.

And as for the islands I have been to Wakiki on two seperate occasions, what a wonderful place. Going back in 09!