• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Long Journey restoration almost complete.

68Rcodeman

Contributor
Hello and I'm glad to say after setting at a body shop for four years I was able to find a guy that puts the customers vision together and does what he says he will do. The progress he has made with himself and a helper is truly amazing. He has had the body on a cart since October 2020 and we almost made it for this years Jamboree. This is a link to my garage on this site . The Bronco was found in Arizona on this site ten years ago and the special bumpers were made by a member and purchased six years ago in hope to putting the King Ranch theme together sooner than now but I think it was a blessing to end up finding this guy instead of the one I started the restoration with. I have tons of photo's if anyone needs details of a modification. Thank you

https://classicbroncos.com/forums/showcase/1968-sport-half-cab-king-ranch-theme.7274/

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congratulations on the progress! Great to hear.
Can’t wait to check out the pics when I get home and can use the bigger screen on the computer.

Here’s to hoping the process stays rapid.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hello and I'm glad to say after setting at a body shop for four years I was able to find a guy that puts the customers vision together and does what he says he will do. The progress he has made with himself and a helper is truly amazing. He has had the body on a cart since October 2020 and we almost made it for this years Jamboree. This is a link to my garage on this site . The Bronco was found in Arizona on this site ten years ago and the special bumpers were made by a member and purchased six years ago in hope to putting the King Ranch theme together sooner than now but I think it was a blessing to end up finding this guy instead of the one I started the restoration with. I have tons of photo's if anyone needs details of a modification. Thank you

https://classicbroncos.com/forums/showcase/1968-sport-half-cab-king-ranch-theme.7274/

Outstanding...