• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

License plate Frames for a Bronco?

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I do not have the original Dealer frame, very long gone...

I could run a Norcal Shelby club frame, since I am a member, but it does not seem appropriate

I am looking for ideas for something to run on my 71 Lubr?

StnePny

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Santa Monica, Ca.
I do not have the original Dealer frame, very long gone...

I could run a Norcal Shelby club frame, since I am a member, but it does not seem appropriate

I am looking for ideas for something to run on my 71 Lubr?

From a So Cal Shelby Club Member & an EB Owner, I would say run it , it would be OK.....

I don't think Michael McGuirk would mine.....if , he does we can talk to him.....

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'd run it as well. But really anything will do. What about your old department? Any firefighter themed frames around?

Paul

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've got the basic "Ford Bronco" frames on both of mine, the ones you can get from our vendors.

In my humble opinion, no matter what frame you decide on, an early Bronco that's fixed up to look good on the street definitely needs a license plate frame!
That's because the plate is right in the line of sight of every one in a car right behind you.

Norm

Full disclosure -
I'm a little "Ford Blue Crazy" and always want them to look/perform as well as possible. I'm always making sure battery, battery cables, etc are good - things like that, because the last thing I want is to have a Ford out in public that won't start. I've been this way since I was 16. If I ever had one quit on me I always tried to cost onto a side street to make repairs in a more private area. OK, I'm a lot Ford crazy.%) Since I got into Broncos a few years ago, I've always tried to be sure the rear plate has a frame, the painted FORD letters on rear looked sharp, and the letters in the grill were sharp. Even if the rest of the Bronco was a project, needing paint job, etc.;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I've got the basic "Ford Bronco" frames on both of mine, the ones you can get from our vendors.

In my humble opinion, no matter what frame you decide on, an early Bronco that's fixed up to look good on the street definitely needs a license plate frame!
That's because the plate is right in the line of sight of every one in a car right behind you.

does make it a little more sight friendly...